Friday, August 12, 2011

Isn't summer supposed to be relaxing?

So I survived finals. For the most part... But it has been a super busy summer! To start with, I decided to quit Macey's back in May and go full time for the summer at the clinic. I do miss my managers and friends at Macey's but I needed it. The clinic continues to be a great learning experience and feeling more confidence than ever in the fact that I'm doing a good job. I know the patients appreciate me and so does my boss. I love meeting new people everyday and watching them get progressively better. Sure it's not a perfect job, there's still things and people that bug me. However, I'm learning to deal with it and understand that I can't control every situation.

I'm also enjoying the free treatments, free is always good. But, my health has been improving a lot, so that's really nice. I can actually eat onions without dying of heart burn (still don't like them though, ha ha!) and I can sit in the grass without breaking out in a red itchy rash. I love that I have the chance to work at a clinic that uses holistic treatments that fix the problem instead of loading you with medicine that just covers it up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment