Thursday, April 21, 2011

Finals Week...

So finals week is never a good week. I'm pretty sure this has been the hardest semester yet. With all the research papers I wrote, I could make a nice little 35 page book... Waste of paper, honestly. Then there were the group projects. I actually somewhat enjoyed my group for my marketing class despite being a total mixture of nationalities with language barriers. But otherwise, group projects have become my latest pet peeve. I just want to shout, "I'm 22 frickin' years old! Let me show you what I can do and how creative I can be. Not 'how well I work with others' and how much more work I have to do because people are too lazy and my grade is counting on them, too!" Honestly, it's a high school thing to teach us about the real world. And I can understand freshman, maybe sophomore year in college, but junior and senior years? Really? Dumb idea.

Anyway, so now that those are over with it's time for finals. Honestly, finals week should be a cuss word. It's just that horrible. Although, I lucked out a little bit. My marketing teacher had us take our final last Monday, so that was one out of the way. Also, his tests are taken right from the quizzes, so pretty easy. Then my Human Resource teacher decided to do a take home final. So I really only have to go to school three more times to take tests and they're each on separate days.

Work update: I'm still working both jobs. I still like it. I really wish I could be a cashier for Macey's because bagging gets a little old sometimes. But, it's a job and they gave me a job when I was down in the dumps, so I won't complain. The clinic is great, I'm loving learning how things run everyday. I think it'll be a great help to me so I know how to run an office someday. Also, it sure doesn't hurt to have free adjustments every week, especially when I'm always doing something to my neck or back from being on the computer constantly... Brennon's job is ok. It's warehouse work so it's not wonderful. We're just hoping he gets a dang good raise after this trial period. Ha ha, it is kind of nice when he comes home smelling like apple orchard instead of sweat (depending on what scent they work on for the day).

We're still trying to sell our car. It sucks, that's all I'm going to say. It's just no the season right now, but I want a house already, so somebody buy it!

That's all for now, until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment