Monday, April 4, 2011

And the changes continue...

Well, like I said in my last post. I have two new jobs. Well last week it was Brennon's turn to start a new job. He's now working for our neighbor's dad who owns the ScentsSationals company. (It's like Scentsy, but half the price lol.) The downside is he took quite a pay cut. But we're hoping it's only for a couple of weeks. He's supposed to have a good shot at management position where he would make more than he was at Aaron's. I just hope it's worth it because we've both been sick for the past week and this new job is so strenuous he's just not getting much better. So it better be worth it, ha ha.

School continues to poor on the homework. I just can't wait for this semester to be over, I'm ready to be done with it. Actually, I think we both are!

No comments:

Post a Comment