Friday, August 12, 2011

School. Again. Oh joy...

So school starts up again two weeks from Monday and as you can probably tell I'm not too thrilled about it... Mostly because of money. Thanks to the stupid government cutting back on grants and the fact that we made a whole one or two thousand more than last year means we get half the grants we were. Needless to say we're probably doubling our student loans by the time this school year is over. And if that's not stressful enough, that means I have to do everything I can to graduate next Spring because we can't afford to keep taking out student loans like this. Which means I have to do a lot of praying and asking for blessings that my schedule works out perfectly in the Spring, otherwise I don't know how I can graduate in time.

Other than the stress of school starting again, life just keeps going at the same old rate, ha ha. Although, our old Pontiac finally through a fit, again, so I said I'm not dealing with it anymore. We're selling it to the in-laws and bought a 2000 Infiniti QX4, our first SUV! And got a steal of a deal if I might say so. It's not the most gas efficient, but at least we finally have something with 4 wheel drive!

Also, with going back to school, that means going back to part time. It's good and bad. Good because I'm going to be working with my best friend who will replace me for the mornings. And bad because less hours means a pay cut, which has me worried since we're just getting caught up from car problems... Not sure if I can handle the next semester without my head exploding a few times... But what comes will come whether I want it to or not and I just have to deal with it the best I can. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment