Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Back to school, oh joy

Ok, so I pretty much suck at keeping a blog ha ha. But life is picking up the pace again now that school has started. I'm taking 15 credits this semester and boy I'm feeling it already!
On a happy note, I had a job interview today for a medical receptionist at a physical therapy clinic. I won't know until next week if I got the job, so that kinda sucks. But it would be so nice if I could get this job! Weekends off, better environment, less stress and best of all it would help me gain the experience I need to work toward my degree!
Also, this past weekend was Peach Days and Brennon and I went up to visit. We had a lot of fun. (He spent most of it watching college football games after the parade while I hung out with my mom.) And of course the fabulous peach cobbler I love so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment