Thursday, May 6, 2010

Final grades, spring cleaning, the gist...

So I finally got my final grades yesterday, and guess what. By some miracle or mistake I pulled an "A" out of my anatomy class! And by no means am I going to argue with that, ha ha! I honestly don't know how I did it but I am soooo relieved. Other than that, I got one other "A", a "B" and a "B+". Which compared to my grades last semester, I have to say I am very proud of myself. Brennon did pretty good too. So we're just happy the semester is over. Now we moved onto cleaning our apartment so we can sell our contract. We've found an awesome 2 bedroom apartment in Springville that's in a much quieter location and... I get my own washer and dryer!! No more coin laundry!! Oh and as far as our new toy, it's a 2006 Chevy Malibu SS :D We love it, I just need to take pictures still. Mostly, we're just keeping busy between working and trying to get this place cleaned up. Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment